Hi pupils,
The next topic for discussion would be sharing with me ways that you can help to save our environment. Perhaps you can discuss how you can reduce, reuse and recycle biodegradable and non-biodegradable objects and materials such as paper, plastic, glass, metal , rubber etc..
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will use less paper and plastic bags to save the environment.
ReplyDeleteHi Qiao Ting,
ReplyDeleteYes, that's right. For example when we shop at the supermarket, instead of getting plastic bags over the cashier, we can bring along our own shopping bags to contain our purchases :D.
hi ms leong,ok i know the topic but i donot know how to add a picture to my blog.can u reply by 8 pm.cheers,sanjay
ReplyDeleteHi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteFirst go to : https://www.blogger.com/start
Next: sign in your username and password
Next: It brings you to edit profile. Scroll down and you will see ‘Photo URL’ . Click onto the dot that says ‘From your computer’
Next: Click onto ‘Browse’ and select your picture from the location where you have stored your picture e.g. desktop or my documents or from your thumbdrive etc..
Once you have located it, click onto your picture and click ‘open’
Finally: Wait for a while for your picture to load. Then you scroll down and click onto ‘Save profile’ and you’re done :D
hi ms andrea leong,ok i recived it but by when do we need to finish it?by ms lala.haha.cheers,s.sanjay
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteYou can post your comment on this new topic on saving the environment and complete it by this week.
I will use less plastic bags to save the environment and I will also recycle the things that can be recycled(example:cans).I will also ask my mother to bring a reuseable bag to whenever she go to supermarkets or shopping malls.
ReplyDeleteHi Eaint Chit,
ReplyDeleteYes, that's right. Bringing along a reuseable bag for shopping at supermarkets is a good idea indeed. I think many supermarkets do encourage their consumers to do that. Thank you for doing your part in saving our environment!
We can use less plastic bags and use more reusable bags and do not use too much paper.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedo not use plastic bag uses cloth bags instead
ReplyDeletei have been using alot of paper lately. next time,i will use both sides of the paper.i will tell people to save the environment too. from dainese
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJeremy here,we must must recycle paper
ReplyDeleteI will use reusable bag so I can save the environment.
ReplyDeleteJeremy here,we must use reusable bags instead of plastic bag.
ReplyDeletesave the environment by not wasting paper
ReplyDeleteI will help to save the enviroment by using less plastic and tellmy mother to use less plastic in future.
ReplyDeletehi there ms andrea leong,we need to use less plastic bags to save the environment.cheers,sanjay
ReplyDeleteI save the enviroment by not wasting paper and use reuseble bag, not plastic bag.
ReplyDeleteJeremy here,remember,we must reuse,reduce and recycle by using less plastic bags.
ReplyDeleteI will use reuseable bags if I want to go to the supermarket.
ReplyDeletethis is han thit here,we must recycle plastic bags
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Leong,
ReplyDeleteI will also ask my friends to save the environment by recyling,not to waste papers andnot to throw plastic bags at the platforms and roads.
I will help to save the enviroment by using less plastic bags and i and my family member must reuse,reduce and reduce
ReplyDeleteHi ms Leong! Sushma here! I am going to tell you about how to save the environment. I am going to use less paper, less plastic bags and reuse, reduce and recycle. Ok I am told you already so take care! from Sushma
ReplyDeleteHi Chen Jun,
ReplyDeleteThat's right, by cutting down on our usage of plastic bags willl help in saving our environment! Thanks!
Hi Timothy,
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea.Cloth bags are really durable, just like the cloth bags i always bring to class. They are our helpful partners in saving the environment!
Hi Dainese,
ReplyDeleteGlad that you have made the right move, to use both sides of paper. Thank you for doing your part in recycling!
Hi Jeremy,
ReplyDeleteYip, using less paper can be a solution. I wonder if in future we can have our examinations done online! We can cut down on paper this way :D
We can save the enviroment by bringing our own reuseable bags when we go to the supermarket to buy things.:D
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey,
ReplyDeleteYup, using reusable bags is an option to the consumers , especially ladies who love shopping :D
Hi May,
ReplyDeleteThat's right, we will not use too much paper if we do not need to. In this way, it helps to save our environment too :D
Hi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeleteYes, using less plastic and and less paper will help in cutting down less trees :D
Hi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your post. Cutting down amount of paper and plastic usage will help in saving the environment!
Hi Thyra,
ReplyDeleteYes, using reusable bags, and cutting down use of plastic bags can help. Thank you!
Hi Jin Hua,
ReplyDeleteUsing reusable bags can help, because the bag can be used to carried our purchases and our groceries.
Hi Han Thit,
ReplyDeleteUsing recyclable bags can help in saving the environment :D
Hi Eaint Chit,
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping to remind your friends not to throw paper into the normal bins, but recyclable bins. Plastic bags can be kept and reused for many years indeed!
Hi Yiling,
ReplyDeleteyes, that's right, reduce, reuse and recycle things around us will and can help to save our environment!
Hi Sushma,
ReplyDeleteYes, standing by the tagline, reduce, reuse and recycle is very important :D Thank you for doing your part in helping to save the environment.
hi ms andrea leong,sorry for sending u but i just want to see is my picture there because i just edit a photo cheers,sanjay
ReplyDeleteHi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteNo worries, feel free to insert your profile picture.I am glad you made it. You managed to insert a picture :D
Hi Miss Leong, I best best birthday present is a robot which I got last Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHi Matthew,
ReplyDeleteWow, a robot for your birthday present. I am impressed :D How special is it? Does it look like a Transformers toy?
Hi Matthew,
ReplyDeleteWould you like to tell me some ways that you can help to save the environment :D? I would like to hear from you :D
yes,i agree with that!I hope that i don't see anyone wasting paper.But actually, my little brother,with is four years old,he is wasting paper.
ReplyDeleteHi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeleteYes, you can advise your little brother not to waste paper. If he likes to draw, do ensure that he uses both sides of the paper :D
Hi ms Leong! Sushma here! you are the only teacher I know that you will give the best comments!!!!!! So take care! From Sushma!
ReplyDeleteHi Sushma,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your compliments :D I am sure all your other teachers will give you great comments if they have a chance, because you are such a wonderful pupil :D. Your picture is very well-taken! Good Job!
hi,yes i managed to do it at midnight 3.00am with my father.anyway thanks.cheers,s.sanjay
ReplyDeletecan i gi to my goggle account[gmail]
ReplyDeleteThanks ms leong for advising me thanks,i will tell my brother.
ReplyDeleteHi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeleteYou're welcomed :D
Hi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteSure, you can go to your google account (gmail a/c) :D
To save the environment, I can use less aircon and use more fan when I am feeling hot.
ReplyDeleteHi Bryan,
ReplyDeleteThat's right. We can save the environment by using less energy. We can cut down on the use of air-conditioning and remember to switch off lights and fans after you leave the room.
Hi ms leong, i'm xin yun and i want to ask if everyone of us already done sending the messages to you can you do something like(What is your favourite toy?),thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeleteGood suggestion. I was thinking we could do something different from the journal titles that i always assigned P3/8 to do. Okay I will think about it and have another post up again :D Not everyone has a chance to post up their comments yet. I think some of your classmates are facing difficulty creating a google account for themselves. I will go through this in class again :D
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how you create this website( http://bestbirthdaypresent.blogspot.com/2010/04/lets-save-our-environment.html).
ReplyDeleteHi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeleteIt is very simple, as you already have a google a/c :D. I will do a demonstration in class next week during my EL Lesson with the class. I will post up a new topic for P3/8 to post their comments. But one must always obey cyberwellness rules, i.e for the one who post the link or the one who comment :D
Thanks,ms leong.
ReplyDeleteWhat's a/c?
ReplyDeleteHi Xin Yun,
ReplyDeletea/c means account. It refers to the google account that you set up before you could post your comments on the blog that Miss Leong created :D
thanks,ms leong.
ReplyDeleteI will ask my mother to bring reusable bags the next time she goes to the supermarket. LET'S SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!
ReplyDeletehi there,ms andrea leong,are u free tonight.if u are,do u mind by going to see my blog and send a coment if u want cheers,sanjay
ReplyDeletehi there,sorry here is the webside.http://bestbirthdaypresant-sanjay.blogspot.com.step 2 u can see there coments so u may reply
ReplyDeleteHi Audrey,
ReplyDeleteYes, that's a good suggestion. Thank you for doing your part to save the environment :D
Cheers
Miss Leong
Hi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteI tried to go to the blog that you created, following the link you gave me, but it failed. Is this the link?
http://bestbirthdaypresant-sanjay.blogspot.com
If it is not the correct blog address, kindly post it up again :D Thank you!
Cheers
Miss Leong
hi,the address is http://bestbirthdaypresent-sanjay.blogspot.com/.if you failed again i will show u in class.
ReplyDeleteTo save our enviroment,we must use lesser plastic bags and try to use a face towel to rub our sweat instead of using tissue paper.We can also recycle newspaper,cans and plastic bottles.
ReplyDeletehi there,ms andrea leong u replied to sushma that there will be a new assiment.can u tell what is it.cheers,sanjay
ReplyDeleteit is how to make a class blog.
ReplyDeletehi there if it is can u faster put it up.but still i donot know what to write about.can u reply soon.
ReplyDeletecheers,snjay
hi there,ms andrea leong.how amny blogs are u managing
ReplyDeletehi sorry it is many
ReplyDeleteHI THERE,SANJAY HERE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THE GRUFFLO IS ON 1ST OR 2ND OF JUNE.CHEERS,SANJAY
ReplyDeleteHi ms Leong. Sushma here. I want to know what is the website for the 3/8's Blog. Just curious.
ReplyDeleteHi ms Leong. Sushma Here. How do you put your photo? Every time When I click my photo, it says profile not available.
ReplyDeletehi ms leong.bryan koh here .I created a new blog!!
ReplyDeleteThe adderess is http://dragonstrikerbkph.blogspot.com/
Hi Sushma,
ReplyDeleteIf you have your blog, you just go to "edit profile", then you will be brought to your account webpage, scroll down to the part where you can upload your pic. Perhaps previously you had a picture with a very high resolution. You just have to reduce the size of your picture and upload it. Hope this helps!
Hi Sanjay,
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your posts.I was busy during the June Holidays :D .In fact, you have already found out the next new task!
Hi Bryan,
ReplyDeleteI visited your blog, but you have not started any topic for discussion yet. Perhaps you can post up a topic for discussion and you can invite the class to post their comments :D
hi there sanjay here
ReplyDeletei would like you to view my blog the web is given below
http://bestbirthdaypresent-sanjay.blogspot.com/
cheers,sanjay 3/8
i will use less paper
ReplyDeleteI will reduce,reuse and recycle all materials especially papers and plastics.
ReplyDeleteremember the 3Rs(Reuse,Reduce,Recycle)
ReplyDeleteHi I am Yuliza,
ReplyDeleteI will reduce.reuse and recycle and try to use shopping bag instead of plastic bag.
i will use less paper
ReplyDeleteWe can tell our friends to save the earth by recycling and also can make posters about recying to remind other people to recycle too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemay,not paster, it is poster
ReplyDeletei know
ReplyDeleteshe deleted
ReplyDeleteHi Ms Leong!
ReplyDeleteMy family and I practise the 3Rs.
Reuse - Paper/ Plastic bags, batteries, etc..
Reduce - Use lesser electricity.
Recycle - Rainwater to water plants and to flush toilet bowls.
Lew Yee Ling Pri 3/8