Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is your best birthday present?

Hi pupils of Boon Lay Garden Primary School, this is Miss Leong. I would like to know what is your best birthday present. Think of a birthday present that you have received either from your parents, grandparents, relatives, friends or even teachers. Tell me what is so special about the birthday present. Below are some pointers for you :D

1) What is the present?
2) Describe the present (e.g. size, colour, shape, smell (if any), movable?)
3) Who gave it to you?
4) Why do you like it?

Hope to see your comments soon!

91 comments:

  1. my best birthday present is my phone.it is pink and thin.my mum bought it for me.but then,my grandfather,grandmother and my mum bought me new ones and i miss my old phone. from:dainese3/8

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best birthday present was a computer game. it was a present from my mummy. my mummy lied to me that it was a sweet and when i opened the present, it was a computergame! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time i got my present from my mum,but my father didn't but i didn't mind.My mother gave me that present is a little sweet doll.It wears a apron and a little hat.It is my best birthday present.My mother woke up early to buy the present for me by the time i woke up,i was suprised!beacause my mother didn't buy for me a present.I was so touched and i treasured it.

    From;xin yun3/8

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best birthday present was a teddy bear.It was from my bestfriend.it is brown colour.i love it because it is so cute.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best birthday present was my IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It iS green.It is small.It is rectengle.My parents gave it to me.I like it because it is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dainese,

    I think you must have liked your old pink phone very much :D Is it light as well? Did you lose your favourite pink phone? Don't be too upset, you just have to cherish and treasure the new ones :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Audrey,

    Wow!It must have been a pleasant surprise for you :D I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Xin Yun,

    I guess, the sweet little doll is still with you? Perhaps you can take a picture of it and upload it to your profile :D I would love to meet your sweet little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eaint Chit,

    Thank you for sharing :D Remember the video i showed the class today, did you see a teddy bear in the background? He is my favourite teddy! He had been travelling with me to the different countries I visited during the school holidays for the past 10 years. He is one lucky bear! You must take care of your Teddy! What is his name?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jeremy,

    I am envious of you! Imagine at your age, you own an IPOD! I just got one for myself a year back :D Wow, what have you stored in the IPOD so far? I am definite that you love your green rectangular IPOD very much! Great! Do take good care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best birthday present is a dog teddy bear.It was cute,fluffy and small in size.My aunt bought it in Malaysia.I name it Doggy.I brought it to bed every night.I love Doggy`s big ears and short tail.I love it very much!!!From Chen Jun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chen Jun,

    From the way you describe 'Doggy', I am sure it looks very cute and is very soft when you hug it!What is the colour of 'Doggy'?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My best birthday present is XBOX360 given by my father.It was bought last year after my exam.I love my birthday present.Brosnan

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My best birthday present was a dog. It it small, brown and white in colour. It has a pair of eyes and a nice smile. My best friend gave it to me. i like it beacause it is cute and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Brosnan,

    You must have been overjoyed when you received your birthday present. Great! I guess you must be good at playing with the games! Would you like to share with me any game that you particularly liked in the XBOX360?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Qiao Ting,

    I suppose your dog is a toy dog? Does it have any name? Imagine, one day this toy dog of yours were to come alive, what do you think it would do ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi ms leong ,i am s.sanjay from p3/8 i would like to send a email ,i am ready so are you ready.i hope u are ready so let's start.here it goes.hi ms andrea leong,my best birthday presant are rollar blates.my father's brother bolught it for me.it is in yellow in couler and it is big. i love it because i ove to rollar blate. i will go there every friday,saturday and sunday.sometimes i would go to my grandmother's house or my mother's sister's to practise my rollar blates. do u like it?good bye,miss lala.hahahaha!cheers,s.sanjay p3/8

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi/i am s.sanjay from 3/8 and i would like to know can sanjay do somethingelse eg:my best birthday presant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry,ms lala i don't know how to upload my profile.I'm so sooooooooooorry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh!I remember what to do maybe i just need my father to help me.Or maybe you will see it tomorrow,or maybe cannot or............i don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The colour of my dog is brown and white

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Eaint Chit,
    Say hi to your 'Cutie' teddy for me :D . I can imagine him, such a lovely looking bear!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sanjay,

    I am impressed! I guess you must be good at roller blading then. Once you put on your blades, you'll be reaching your destination earlier than the rest :D Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Sanjay,
    I have yet to assign the class the second assignment. I will keep you informed once I have assigned the second task to the class.Thank you once again for your great passion and interest you have shown for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Xin Yun,

    It's alright, I will show you how to upload a picture on Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Qiao Ting,

    Say hello to 'Doggie' for me then!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Chen Jun,

    Mmm, nice! White and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi miss andrea leong,thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
  30. or not u can ask me to something first than on monday or tuesday you can ask the class to do it later.cheers,sanjay.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i wish u can ask the class to do'how do i feel during english lessons'u are the best teacher in the primary three.cheers,s.sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Sanjay,

    Thank you for your compliments :D I feel honoured indeed!I thank the school for letting me become P3/8 English teacher. I like P3/8 too! Thank you for your suggestion :D I truly appreciate that. Okay my next topic would be on saving our environment. Why not you tell me what are some ways that you can help to save our environment and our Mother earth. Perhaps you can discuss how you can reduce, reuse and recycle biodegradable and non-biodegradable objects and materials such as paper, plastic, glass, metal , rubber etc.. Do share with me some of your ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  34. no need,thanks ms leong 0my father already had teached me how to upload the picture,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Miss Leong,
    My best birthday present is a teddy bear!:)It is in light brown colour!It is from Jinhua,I am sure you know her because she is from our class.She gave it to me on march because she wanted to give me early and my birthday is not in march.I call it cute!Lastly it is not the one that I wrote it in my journal.:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Xin Yun,

    Great that you have uploaded two photographs!I like your little doll! A pretty pink doll indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Sinset,

    Wow, your best birthday present is from Jun Hua. I am sure you like your 'cute' teddy very much! It would be good if i can get to see 'cute' :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Miss Leong!

    My best birthday present is a pink and shiny sling bag which was given to me by my two elder sisters this year, I like it very much because they save their pocket money, never eat in school recess, just to buy me that bag. I am very touched. I treasure it very much, that's why i seldom bring that bag to school, so far i just brought once, as i am afraid it would got dirty and would also spoil easily.

    Love, Ziyee (:

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Ziyee,

    I felt very touched reading about how you got your shiny sling bag. Yes, you will have to cherish it because your sisters saved up in order to buy you the bag :D . Thank you for sharing. Perhaps you could take a picture of it and load it as your profile picture :D and I can get to see the sling bag!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My birthday present is a cat key chain.It is small,white in colour and it's smell is as nice as a strawberry smell.My mother gave it to me.I like it because it is cute,nice smell and it brings me everywhere I go to be a key chain.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Dhamirah,

    From your description, it's a lovely keychain. I guess you love it very much. I think you love cats too! Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  42. My best birthday present is a set of magie trick from my mother.It got a box to make things changes into different thing.I also have a deck of cards.I can predict what card you have.But I am not telling you how!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Timothy,

    I think you must be good at performing magic tricks. They must be very interesting! Perhaps you can consider performing during Children's Day :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Miss Leong,

    My best birthday present was a guarddog. my grandmother gave it to me.it is black.I like it because it is always loyal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  49. my birthday is a white cute teddy bear it was given by my teacher before i came to singpore it is hugging a small pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi,Miss Leong. My best birthday present is a... laptop!! It is white and a it is square. I like because i do not need to borrow my aunt's laptop and it is coool!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi,Miss Leong

    I still have three more teddy bears.One of them have a watermelon jacket,another was a panda and the last one was a pig.I named them watermelon ted,pandy and piggy.They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  52. my best birthday present was playstation portable(psp).it is in blue colour and i recieved it from my parents and was the best birthday present i have ever got!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi miss leong:
    My best birthday present is a .....WATCH!
    It is black in colour it's about rectengle in shape.My mother gave it to me.My mother told me that it's very expensive and it's about....$294 and I kept it at home because I'm scared if i lost it!I love it more than any other birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have a snake which is one meter long that is my second best birthday present

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi ms Leong! Sushma here. I am going to tell you my best birthday present. my best birthday present is a Sasha Bag, a wallet, a hairband and a pencilcase. It was given by my mother,my father and my brother. I love them so much because it is pink and I love pink!! From Sushma!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi ms Leong! Sushma here! Where is your reply??????????. I am so impatient!!!!!!!!!!! from Sushma

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Sushma,

    Thank you for sharing with me your best birthday presents. Wow, I think your parents and brother dote on you alot :D I guess you are still using the bag, wallet , hairband and pencil case? Do keep them well :D

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Jeremy,

    Let me guess, is the snake green? Is it from IKEA? I see many people have that too :D I personally like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Yiling,
    I think you better keep your watch well at home :D It must be so dear to you! Your mum loves you alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Ahmed,

    You're one lucky boy, fancy getting a PSP at your age :D Yes, If i were you, I would be very grateful to my parents too!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Chen Jun,

    Oh i didn't know that you love teddy bears too! Perhaps one day, Miss Leong's beary can meet your teddies and they can become friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Miss Leong,
    if I have time I am sure I will show you my two teddy bears(brownie and cute):D

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Jin Hua,

    Wow from your description, your brown teddy bear is really lovely. What is his / her name?

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Thyra,

    Wow, you're one lucky girl. You own a laptop at your age :D My first computer was bought using my first pay when i began teaching :D

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi May,

    Your lovely teddy was from your teacher :D. I am sure you cherish your teddy bear very much!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Han Thit,
    Is the guarddog real? Or is it just a soft toy? What is its name?

    ReplyDelete
  67. Actually, my mother bought a laptop. Then, she have 2 additional gift which is the laptop(mine) and a iPod shuffle. I hope I get my laptop before 22 April 2010 because it is my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi ms Leong! Sushma here! Yes! my family and I are a wonderful family! We always Have fun together and it is because I always study and that's why my whole family bought me presents. I am so lucky......... From Sushma

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Thyra,

    Oh wow! That's great. Did your mum get the laptop from the IT Fair? I think i must have missed my chance :D Never mind, I will keep a lookout for the next Fair :D

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hi Thyra,
    Yes, I hope you will get your dream laptop soon! Wishing you in advance, Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi Sushma,
    Yes, i am aware that you do your best in all tasks and assignments and even at your CCA, Indian Dance. I must congratulate you once again for getting a Silver for the school! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi Sinset,

    That's a nice picture you have posted up :D

    ReplyDelete
  74. Ms Leong, what is your best birthday preent? Is it the sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi Thyra,

    Yes, the pair of dark sunglasses is my best birthday present. It is from my best friend :D. It is black, light, odourless and has foldable legs. It is very useful as it helps to protect my eyes from the sun. I like the stones that surround the frame of the lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  76. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi Sushma,

    Yes, I think the next assignment will be teaching the class how to set up a class blog or own blogs :D That will be fun! But of course , we must all obey rules on cyberwellness.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks,miss leong for saying my picture is nice:D

    ReplyDelete
  79. MY best birthday preent is a dragon.It is very colourful.It can open and close.My uncle gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  80. OH,Well,I fogot to put koh,bryan koh

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hi Bryan,

    Thank you for sharing with me your best birthday present. The 'dragon' that you mentioned in your post sounds interesting. I hope i can get to see it one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi ms Leong! Sushma Here! actually my CCA is not Indian Dance, my CCA is Brownies. From Sushma

    ReplyDelete
  83. my birthday preast is a DS game.it was given by my parents.i am very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  84. hiya,Jeremy here,
    I love my laptop,I rocks.
    Its black.
    Its from my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thank you miss leong for replying. Dhamirah.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hello Miss Leong,

    1.The present is a cute teddy bear.
    2.It is big,pink in colour and teddy shape.
    3.My mother gave it to me.
    4.It is the best BIRTHDAY present EVER!

    yULIZA 3/8.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hello Ms Leong!

    My parents arranged a birthday party for me. I invited several of my neighbours and they gave me many presents. The one that I like most is a Lego brand long sleeves T-shirt that my ex-neighbour gave me. It is light blue in colour with a picture of young girl wearing a hat with sunglasses on it. She is smelling flowers in a garden. Its short princess' cut sleeves is also joined with another long sleeves of horizontal colour stripes that blends in with the whole designs.
    Lew Yee Ling Pri 3/8

    ReplyDelete